Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – FY24
Job No: 1412974
- We are looking to hire top talents who will be professional members of one of our service lines – Assurance, Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Transactions.
- Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources, you will be part of the team that delivers quality professional services to our clients and their stakeholders.
To Qualify for the Role You Must Have
- A First Degree from a reputable institution
- Completed mandatory NYSC
- ICAN/ACCA qualification will be an advantage
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Engagement objectives, client's engagement history and planned approach. Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance techniques.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client's environment.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client's business.
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership. Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the team and listen/respond to other team members' views. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Bring potential opportunities to the team's attention. Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY's knowledge and services.
What We Look For:
- We're interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development.
What We Offer
- At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future.
- Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays, and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.