Ox Accounting provides information technology services to a wide range of different customer types including Retail and Institutional clients, Introducer’s, Affiliates and different business types. Our aim is to offer the best possible services to our clients, who are our prime priority and to whom we are extremely dedicated. We offer a vast amount of business instruments, programs, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Business Consultant / Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative business consultant ready to take on a challenge.
- Every business should run on an accounting/ERP solution, our mission is to get every business in Nigeria to use Ox ERP by partnering with Accountants/HR/Managers of the organisation.
- Do you have a flair for Consulting? Advising businesses/mangers/staff on how to work more efficiently?
- Develop business and consulting plans in coordination with Executive Director New Business to achieve revenue goals.
- Strike business partnership with Managers / Accountants of any organisation.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collateral’s, and web site.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Degree in any relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Smart and calculative.
- Flexible working hours.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience in sales, accounting, IT and Marketing will be an added advantage.
N40,000 – N100,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Entry Level Business Consultant” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.