Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Job ID: 1841987
Loaction: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Sales, Advertising, & Account Management
Catagory: AWS Sales
- Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with key accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider?
- As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
- Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in key customer accounts in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
About the Team
Inclusive Team Culture:
- Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion.
- We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
- Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Work / Life Balance:
- Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life.
- We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment.
- We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth:
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members.
- We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
- We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Significant account management business development experience in the IT industry.
- A technical background in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS a plus.
- Direct field experience in working with large customer accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- BA / B.Sc Degree preferred
- Successful experience in managing transformation for large accounts
- Account leadership for complex accounts and quota achievements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This role will be based in the UAE to start, with a view on it relocating to Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.