Engineering Graduate Trainee at Menzon Limited
How to Apply
Menzon Limited is an HR consulting firm with a range of services encompassing but not limited to HR recruitment and outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Graduate Trainee
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are an HR consulting firm with a range of services that encompass but not limited to human resource recruitment and outsourcing. Our Client, an integrated technical (Architectural, Engineering and Constructions) company seeks to fill the position of Engineering Graduate Trainee. Position available for only graduates of electrical/electronicand mechanical engineering.
- Work as part of a team and provide support roles in engineering services.
- Assist in the review of designs, technical specifications, relevant calculations, costs and quantities to assist decision making.
- Provide timely report of work and progress including ensuring all requisite documentations are maintained.
- Work as part of (and coordinate own work) with a multidisciplinary team to achieve common objectives.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the field area of responsibility
- Promote the company’s values and philosophy in the performance of your services.
- Participate in construction/engineering operations with strict adherence to plans.
- Undertake tasks related to specific areas of technical expertise or responsibility.
- Ensure the use of appropriate methodologies, systems and techniques in the performance of the job with strict compliance to regulation and standards.
- Ensure quality, adequacy and appropriateness of materials and equipment used for all works to ensure acceptable standard of delivery.
- Produce and/or review drawings, including working drawings, shop drawings and drawings for temporary works, and recommend appropriate modifications as necessary.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in engineering, civil and infrastructure works and designs.
- Membership of relevant engineering body is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in use of relevant engineering software, tools and equipment to deliver high quality error-free work.
- Ability to learn new techniques, follow established procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different levels as well as to effectively and professionally express ideas to both engineering and non-engineering audiences.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight or varying schedules and deliver within timelines.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility to a variety of schedules.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant constructions/engineering laws, codes, regulations and documentation requirements
- Ability to make technical computations and calculations involving the application of engineering principles.
- Certification in project management is an added advantage.
- Ability to use relevant engineering software e.g. AUTOCAD, REVIT STRUCTURE or REVIT MEP.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and ability to apply technical knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Engineering Graduate Trainee at Menzon Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.