Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electro Technical Officer III / 6 AHTS M / F
Job Type: Onshore
Contract Type: Contracted
Rotation (in average): 90 days on/off
- ln accordance with the Chief Engineer’s orders and instructions, plan and perform electrical related operations including the corrective and preventative maintenance and inspection of the vessel’s electrical equipment, machinery and associated plants in accordance with all safe working practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report any electrical problems to the Chief Engineer and assist as applicable with any corrective maintenance, temporary and permanent repairs
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Whenever fitted on board, carry out and assist DP maintenance as instructed by the Chief Engineer
- Watch keeping when required and instructed by the Chief Engineer
- Above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to above list.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
Our Minimum Certificate Requirement:
- ETO License (STCW III/6)
- DP Maintenance Certificate
Our Minimum Experience Requirement:
- 4 months seatime in rank on DP vessels : AHTS, OSV, MPSV
- Diesel electric experience
Licenses (seafearers only):
- A-III/6 _Electro-Technical Officers
- English (Maritime English)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.