Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a Plastic and Steel manufacturing and paper packaging company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the maintenance unit of their operations team.
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Fix and maintain lighting fixtures and fittings
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services
- Provide safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented
- Ensure that equipment is in good working order to prevent disruption of activities
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management
Required Skills and Qualifications
- HND in Electrical Engineering
- 5 – 10 years experience in maintenance of corrugation, offset and printing machine will be preferred.
- Knowledge of how electrical systems and equipment works.
- Trouble shooting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th February, 2022.