Electrical Engineer at Lopterra Services Limited
Lopterra Services Limited – Our client is a Power Systems Integrating Engineering Firm working with some of the big names in the banking, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing and Agro industries. Their vision is to add value to businesses and lives through state-of-the-art, innovative engineering and technology solutions and services. They strongly believe in having competence, commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, excellence, people’s and environment safety and known for their character, they are honest, have integrity, and are considerate and fair to both employees and clients.
To complement their growing team, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Code: LPT/NL/EE007
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a unique in class Electrical Engineer. If you share the same vision as their’s, have technical proficiency in conducting power audits, installation of power systems (UPS, AVRs and Inverters), can show key knowledge of executing renewable energy power projects, are a great communicator who loves working with people (both small teams and large) and open for the long haul, then they’d love the opportunity to discuss working with you.
- Conduct site surveys to determine customer’s need and propose appropriate solutions.
- Conduct accurate power audits
- Maintain company’s tools, equipment and PPE database.
- Maintain company reputation by complying to company installation, safety standards, organizational and best practices.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Attend product pitches and presentations.
- Install, inspect and commission power systems projects.
- Troubleshoot power systems (UPS, Inverters, AVRs)
- Conduct after sales and service level field support, maintenance services, on-site systems troubleshooting and repairs.
- Ensure projects are delivered timely, within budgets, meeting international standards.
- Conduct Project review and preview
- Accurate project status reporting
- Researching, proposing and implementing engineering systems and solutions
- Maintain product data base by keeping both soft and hard copy inventory database.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Participate in the preparation of Technical Bids via proposal efforts(Project method statements, implementation plan & implementation schedule)
- Design, develop and evaluate power systems
- Attend Project Kick–Off Meetings
- Submit weekly report
Required Qualification & Experience
- B.Eng Degree in Electrical Engineering
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience with installation of UPS, Inverters and AVRs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite skills is mandatory (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project).
Other Key Requirements:
The ideal candidate must have:
- Open for a long haul and ready for growth
- Proficiency in the use of AUTO CAD is an added advantage.
- A professional affiliation is an added advantage
- Driving license is an added advantage
- Zero tolerance for shoddy work both on site and in the office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: N100,000 monthly Gross
- Life Insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Electrical Engineer at Lopterra Services Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria