Electrical Engineer at Chemiron International Limited
Chemiron International Limited provides high quality iron supplements, nutraceuticals and ethical medication to Nigeria and West Africa. Established in 1987, formerly known as Chemech Laboratories Limited, the company name later changed to Chemiron International Limited with manufacturing and distribution of our products from our Ikeja, Lagos factory. In 2019 the company name changed to Chemiron Care Limited, as we relocated our manufacturing operations to Agbara Industrial Estate to a new modern PCN – Compliant facility with our dedicated capsules and liquid filling production lines.
Our internal Quality Assurance team ensures strict adherence to good manufacturing practices throughout the production process. We are constantly expanding our product range across different therapeutic areas to be able to achieve our vision of being Nigeria’s No. 1 healthcare provider by keeping individuals and communities vibrant and healthy with high quality products accessible to all.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Supervising of repairs and maintenance of all electrical areas in the factory.
- Supervising the safety practice in the factory.
- Carrying out morning routine checks on machines.
- Carry out without hesitation or protest any other official and legitimate functions that may be assigned by the assigned by the HOD / Management.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Installing of all production machines (Electrical).
- Procurement of electrical spares part and usage control.
- Collation of Diesel and power consumption usage control.
Background Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum Education: A good Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Formal Training / Professional Certifications: Conferences, courses and Seminars / Nigeria’s Society of Engineers is an added advantage.
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 10 Years post qualification experience.
- Required Age: 36 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Electrical Engineer at Chemiron International Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.