Electrical Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative and innovative Electrical Engineer, who will be prompt in carrying out repairs on all our machines in the case of breakdown and also efficient in preparing machine reports and Maintenance status.
- Ensure prompt response in carrying out all electrical related repairs on our machines in the event of a breakdown to reduce loss of man – hour to 10%.
- Review and prepare machine status and maintenance report daily to ascertain areas of repairs for the machines
- Ensure the continuous updating of machine history card for each machine and keep by each machine.
- Ensure efficiency, discipline, response to work demands, and full compliance with all SOP procedures and processes with accurate retrievable documentation.
- Create and ensure 100% safety procedures are strictly adhered to when carrying out maintenance or repairs.
- Monitor and ensure the effective power distribution within the factory shop floor & offices.
- Maintaining a schedule for carrying out servicing on the Machine Main Drives, Distribution Board & Panels as at when due
- Creation and effective use of checklist for every machine operation to reduce machine downtime.
- Conduct daily inspection of cleaning exercise on machines & power appliances with 100% schedule compliance, ensure each machine has a cleaning guide for operators showing expected cleaning task and frequency.
- Establish a monitoring system for spares cost control to ensure availability of spares when required- spare parts planning and budgeting.
- Ensure at least Zero downtime due to non-availability of spare parts.
- Conduct price survey on any part of press machine to be purchased from at least 3 vendors compiled list for approval & sign off by the Head of Engineering.
Essential attributes and Experience
- 3 – 4 years experience as a Electrical Engineer in the printing industry
- Should be a University Graduate
- Engineering and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Certification is also an added advantage
- Proper use of Excel and MS word
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Electrical Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.