How to Apply
The Oaks Nursery is a fast growing Early Years School in Abuja. Our aim is to nurture children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years in a warm caring environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teaching and following a daily routine.
- Adapting the program to suit the needs of the individual child or group.
- Addressing the physical needs of the individual child or group.
- Composing detailed reports for parents.
- Meeting with The Head of Department and Principal on a regular basis.
- Adhering to the guidelines of the Education Department and State.
- Consistently planning innovative ways of keeping children actively engaged.
- Imparting knowledge to children through fun and play.
- Ensuring the social and emotional growth of the child.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have relevant Certificates.
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience as a teacher.
- Must be able to keep detailed records.
- Must be emotionally stable.
- Must be adaptable.
- Must be able to think quickly and multi-task.
- Must have good knowledge of Montessori education and the British curriculum.
- Must have good leadership qualities.
- Must have love for children.
- Must be empathetic and caring.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.