Duty Manager at Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Manager
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
Schedule: Full Time
- Our first-class Guest Relations Team is the heart of the house where we exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Duty Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Supports the smooth running of the guest relations department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Delivers an effective planned guest engagement programme
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required
- Delivers on plans and objectives where guest relations initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Manages the guest relations team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven experience in guest relations with excellent problemsolving capabilities
- Excellent managerial skills with a handson approach and leadbyexample work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
To Be discussed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Duty Manager at Radisson Hotel Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.