Solana Properties Limited makes it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough information to make your buying or renting decision an informative and decisive one. On this website, we provide property listings which include flats, houses, commercial property and land for sale, rent and lease listed by organisations and private property owners in Nigeria.
We offer property seekers an easy way to find details of properties in Nigeria whether you are resident in Nigeria, Nigerians in the diaspora or an expatriate looking for a long term or short term lease or to buy or simply looking to get some information on available properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a honest, skilled and diligent drivers who has clean driving records with good understanding of the Abuja terrain.
- Strict compliance with traffic rules and regulations.
- Perform regular inspections of the company vehicle before the start of your daily work to ensure that the company vehicle is in good working condition.
- Support in loading and unloading personal luggage, products and materials.
- Any defects in the company vehicle, should be reported to the management immediately.
- You are responsible for tickets issued by traffic / vehicle enforcement authorities while driving.
- Dressing profession and according to company dress code.
- Timely and safe transportation of company employees and various products and materials to and from designated locations.
- You are responsible for keeping the company car clean and properly maintained by performing regular cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Doing other office chores such as shopping, buying lunch, and running other errands.
- Possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO / OND qualification.
- Proficiency using GPS devices
- Must have a valid driver’s license at least 2 year prior to expiration.
- Must reside in Abuja
- Minimum of 6 years experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other documents to: email@example.com using “Driver” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.