Dominion Consulting is an internationally established household staffing agency based in the USA and Nigeria. Our professional and caring team has over 15 years of combined experience in the placement of nannies, chefs, butlers, chauffeurs, housekeepers, house/estate managers, personal assistants, baby nurses, laundress/ladies maids, and much more.
Having recognized the need for an international upscale, personalized, and highly professional household staff placement service, Dominion Consulting came to the scene to provide comfort and peace of mind to companies and individuals alike around the globe.
Our reputation as a premium international household staff agency means that we are renowned for our domestic staff placements, both live in and live out, not only in Nigeria but throughout the USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable
- A High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal communication
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- At least 4 years driving experience
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving records
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhood’s
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Diligent attention to safety
- Diligent attention to details.
- Salary: N45,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via email and SMS text.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.