Markfema Nigeria Limited is one of the leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja and offices spread across the country.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek competent, experienced and dedicated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver / Administrative Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide secure and timely driving services to transport passengers and/or goods. Deliver payment transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, assist with postage and with pick up of office purchases, including flight tickets and any other tasks required by Head of Administration or his/her substitutes.
- Assist with meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events and perform occasional handyman jobs inside the Office.
Transport of staff, consumables, and hospital equipment (Logistic Support):
- Provide transportation for Head of Office, other employees
- Distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing.
- Facilitate airport pick-ups for VIP visitors and transportation during official visits
Service Vehicle Maintenance Management:
- Schedule annual vehicle examinations for service vehicles with the Transportation Department and apply for the renewal of the vehicle license.
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside – Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
- Update monthly mileage records.
- Maintain logbook of each service vehicle on daily basis.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition.
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary.
Act as backup for the Receptionist and as a messenger:
- Assists as needed in some corporate functions assigned by answering to the phone and taking care of visitor registration, incl. maintaining a register of incoming visitors.
- Support Administration Section as a messenger by assisting with the mail deliveries, both incoming and outgoing.
- Assist with office and meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events.
- Occasional handyman jobs in the Office, such as hanging pictures and small office repairs.
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School certificate is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a driver.
- A soft Technical skill in Car electrical or Mechanical parts is an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license is mandatory.
Skills and Competencies:
- Highly skilled in driving light and heavy vehicles.
- Competent at checking the vehicle for problems and performing pre/post trip maintenance tasks.
- Excellent driving record.
- Knowledge of city streets and addresses.
- Excellent GPS and navigation skills.
- Known for transporting passengers in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Adept at collecting fares.
- Thorough understanding of motor vehicle engine functionality.
- Effective skills in maintaining the log of mileage, the number of trips, passengers, and destinations.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Special talent for interacting with guests and clients in a respectful and amicable manner.
- Willing to work flexible schedule and locations.
- Capable of lifting heavy items.
- Skilled in contacting passengers by phone and arrange the pick-up time.
- Talented in preparing and making the route in an efficient way.
- Known for demonstrating a high level of courtesy and professionalism to passengers and coworkers.
- Committed to helping passengers efficiently when loading and unloading their luggage.
- Well-versed in the cleaning of both the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Proven record of picking up passengers and listening to their concerns.
- Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a secure environment for passengers and employer while in transit.
- Must be computer Literate.
- Respectful Engagement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Upload your CV and Cover Letter in the link above.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2022.