Documentation Officers in a Chemical Production Firm
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Chemical Production firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Labeling, sorting, and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Controlling access to documents.
- Removing documents that are obsolete.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Performing transcription and conversion work.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Training employees on efficient documentation usage.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits.
- Ensuring documentation integrity.
- HND / B.Sc Graduate in Chemistry, Industrial chemistry, Microbiology/ Biotechnology.
- Candidate must have applied skills in Information technology, with good knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel.
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technology.
- Experience preparing data for reports and presentations and experience in technical report writing is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Working experience of 1-2 years in a similar field of documentation. (Fresh Graduate can also apply).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Documentation Officers in a Chemical Production Firm
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria