Dispute Resolution Analyst at Fincra
Fincra is a payment infrastructure for fFntechs, platforms and businesses. Fincra provides payments solutions that enable businesses to accept payments securely, make payouts globally and scale your business across borders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispute Resolution Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Remote)
Job type: Full-time
- As a Dispute Resolution Analyst, you’ll be responsible for facilitating and maintaining high-quality interaction and communication with external and internal clients.
What you will be doing every day:
- Research credit card disputes and build dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software.
- Validate appropriate data from internal and third party systems and ensure appropriate course of action is being pursued.
- Serve customers by resolving product and service problems.
- Work with Compliance to design and maintain a process for reporting fraudulent activity to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop risk mitigation strategies for payment processing and merchant management.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
- Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity.
- Cultural and Value fit.
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role in banking, fintech or financial services industry.
- Excellent writer and speaker of English, able to take complex ideas and explain them in plain, compelling language.
- Strong problem solver. You genuinely enjoy getting into the weeds of customers’ issues and finding both short and long term solutions to problems.
- Observant, paying attention to how the product and process works and proactively flagging and fixing issues where necessary.
- Excellent analytical skills. You’re able to interpret data and use information to make decisions.
- Endless capacity for patience and calm, even when everyone around you is freaking out.
- Embody the principle of servant leadership: you have genuine empathy for business owners, their customers and you’re happy to go the extra mile to help them succeed.
Cultural competencies (Company culture that we don’t negotiate with):
- Ownership, We are a team of individuals who are the CEO of their roles, and are able to consistently make excellent decisions independently, even in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Our people have the creative freedom to design solutions to problems and the responsibility to execute the right results, expecting the same of your teammates. The company strives to provide overall direction and expectations for each team and role, however, we value people who are able to lead and drive initiatives on their own, in line with the direction.
- Excellence, For us to achieve our very lofty goals as a company, we need to be able to produce best-in-class results, even in the minutest of tasks. We are first-principle thinkers and we focus on solving problems from the root cause and not just the symptoms of the problem.
- People Skills, Our people are our greatest asset. They make up the company, the culture and their behavior reflects what our values are. We immensely care about our people and we always make our best effort to see that our people love spending time with each other.
- Communication, We are a people that take feedback seriously and we don’t shy away from even the hard stuff.
- A chance to be an early member of a high-growth startup
- We pay competitively in the Nigerian market for the matched experience and role
- Amazing work culture and a company that truly cares about creating the best and most fun place to work
- We offer health insurance that includes dental, optical & covers major surgeries.
- Interest-free staff loans upon confirmation
- We currently work fully remote
- We offer vehicle financing for confirmed employees at 50% of asset value.
- Stock options for early employees.
- Annual Training budget.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Dispute Resolution Analyst at Fincra
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.