The Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Barnawa hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Administration (DA)
Job Description and Responsibilities
- The Director of Administration is the Head of Administration of the Institution responsible to the Medical Director / CEO for the day to day General Administration of the Hospital
- The Director of Administration is the Chief Advisor to the Medical Director on Administrative matters affecting the affairs of the hospital
- To serves as the Secretary to the Board of Management, in addition the Director of Administration shall take charge of the Administration Department
- Participate in formulation, action and review of policies as directed by the Medical Director and or the Board of Management.
- Perform other function as the Board of Management or the Medical Director may assign to him/her.
- Candidate must possess a good First Degree (B.A / B.Sc.) In either Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized Institution of learning.
- Candidates must have not less than twenty (20) years of post-qualification and must have experience in related field
- Candidates must be medically fit (ATTACH EVIDENCE).
- Candidate must be of proven good character and Integrity
- Administrative experience, preferably in a Tertiary Hospital settings an added advantage.
- Must possess knowledge of Computer / Information and Communication Technology
- Membership of the Institute of Heath Service Administrator (IHSAN) or any other recognized professional certificate is an added advantage.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with Public Service Salary structure for this category of officer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications accompanied with photocopies of their credentials and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope marked “Application for the post of Director of Administration at the top left hand corner to:
The Director of Administration / Secretary to the Board,
Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital,
PMB 2187, Barnawa,
- The Curriculum must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a senior Medical or Dental practitioner of not less than twenty (20) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidates’ Academic Professional and Managerial abilities as well as moral character and up rightness.
- This should be accompanied by recommendation letters from the referees.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the content of the advert
Application Deadline 17th January, 2022.