Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Strategist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day performance and optimization of the Group’s website
- Execute a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers
- Manage content accuracy, relevance and enforce governance on Group domain websites and social channels
- Leverage combinations of photography, video, animations, icons/emojis, memes and the written word to create compelling, sharable contents for storytelling.
- Analyze Social Media statistics: likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance
- Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI
- Draw on combination of historical events, social context and digital trends to engage audience by telling brand stories.
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive digital marketing and media campaigns
- Manage creation of monthly content calendars for the brand
- Create content for and publish across a variety of online (Social Media; twitter, Instagram, Facebook), mobile and web platforms (YouTube, blogs, websites).
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day-to-day basis for impact on target audiences – translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns
- Create and maintain company’s portfolio to deliver optimally – Implement SEO/SEM
- Partner with the Business Development Manager to ensure that yearly performance target is met.
- Seek and evaluate new media opportunities
- Drive conversion and audience engagements on all social media platforms
- Draw on combination of historical events, social context and digital trends to develop and maintain an ongoing flow of enticing digital content that can be repurposed across multiple digital properties.
- Responsible for the lead generation activities and campaign budget spend with measurable ROI.
- Drive the digital strategy team to achieve a yearly target of N200,000,000.00(Two Hundred Million Naira Only)
- Execute digital briefs for the group’s clients
Education and Technical Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital strategy
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign (Not less than 5 years)
- Understanding of use of media channels, content creation and role of multi-channel mix.
- Must have a love for generating content and engaging constantly with both internal and external customers.
- Fluent in content creation (video, animations, graphics) and publishing across all major social media platforms and familiar with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Proficient with standard photo and video editing software, content management tools and social media management/scheduling systems.
- Good creative and strategic problem-solving skills combined with sound editorial judgement.
- Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other analytics tools a plus.
- Deep love of social and a fascination with how digital platforms connect businesses and customers is Essential.
- Ability to create destination-specific content, with appropriate language, hashtags, emojis, audio, video and imagery consistent with marketing on that particular platform.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with artists, managers and staff at all levels.
N200,000 to N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th May, 2022.