Digital Marketing Executive at Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states. At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity.
We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today.
Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do.
We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Managing the company’s website and social media accounts
- Staying up to date on industry trends and new technologies
- Collaborating with other departments, such as sales and product development, to ensure alignment of digital marketing efforts
- Managing relationships with external partners and vendors.
- Creating and publishing engaging content, such as blog posts and social media updates
- Running digital advertising campaigns, such as Google and social media ads
- Analysing and reporting on website traffic and the effectiveness of digital campaigns
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is typically required.
- 2-4years of experience in digital marketing is desired.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, as well as excellent communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, SEM and PPC, Social Media Advertising and Marketing is a plus.
- Should be well-versed with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and techniques, and the ability to stay up to date on industry trends and new technologies.
N150,000 – N180,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Digital Marketing Executive at Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria