Digital Marketer / SEO Specialist at Zinox Media Limited
Zinox Media Limited is an IT consultancy company with an initial focus on website design,development and IT outsourcing. We offer a sturdy edge in your business digital transformation process. We also blend digital technology into all areas of your business and basically give you a better way to operate and deliver the best value to your customers and achieve ROI. We study, analyse and come up with solutions to solve all your business problems with the cutting edge technology and automation. We aid clients to migrate to the cloud to stay agile, flexible and have a competitive advantage. Proud Owners of Wazobia Technologies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / SEO Specialist
- Wazobia Technologies is looking for a versatile Digital Marketer. Your major duties will be to liven up our brand, cultivate and build partnerships, and promote our company across all digital channels.
- You must have prior experience in a related digital function and be knowledgeable about AdWords, SEO, and CRM.
- You will be developing shareable material suitable for particular networks, keeping an eye on and participating in pertinent social debates, managing the company's social media presence, particularly on LinkedIn, tracking, and measuring.
- We need someone who can persuade both internal and external stakeholders to embrace our vision while also being analytical, strategic, and determined.
- For someone with experience in developing, implementing, and optimizing digital campaigns and who appreciates working in a fast-paced setting where their skills could actually make a difference, this is an excellent opportunity.
- Implementing the digital marketing strategy
- Delivering the SEO strategy to drive traffic and revenue
- Creating engaging content for all digital channels and copywriting with backlinks
- Social Media Optimization and Monitoring SEO performance
- Lead generation, Recruit database using lead generation
- Increase traffic, Tracking and reporting, Achieve agreed KPIs, Blogs, social media, PPC
- Implementing PR strategy
- Building and maintaining a brand’s presence across multiple social media channels
- Creating, executing and monitoring marketing campaign budgets
- Collaborating with media and sales teams to improve marketing results
- Measuring key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment
- Preparing reports on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Using advanced analytics software to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels. Ensure content is informative and appealing
- You will have experience in a digital marketing communications role and a proven track record of producing engaging digital content.
- Interpret and apply analytics and audience insight. You will have a strong understanding of digital channels, including SEO, PPC and paid advertising, and be able to test outcomes to improve user journeys.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, including social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Run and prepare email campaigns
- Preparation of social media plan, content & visuals as well as automation
- Grow newsletter subscriptions
- Keyword analysis
- Link building in specific markets
- Lead and/or collaborate on micro sites, landing pages, and main site refreshes
- Automate distribution of content on all platforms ( Linkedin, Medium, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Competitor research via benchmarking
- Email Marketing campaigns, newsletter
- Grow/explore relevant audiences for the company’s blog, website, and landing pages
- Create/optimize landing pages and conversion rates
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Our Employee Rewards and Benefits includes:
- A casual leave entitlement
- Free onsite parking
- Free lunch
- A modern working environment
- Staff social events
- Access to Health maintenance organization (after 3 months probation)
- Contractual sick pay
- Flexible working schemes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Dual employment is not allowed. Work model is hybrid (once a week) and you must be based in Lagos
Application Deadline 20th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Digital Marketer / SEO Specialist at Zinox Media Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.