Tomato Digitals Company is a vibrant and dynamic digital communication outfit focused on delivering relevant and targeted solutions aimed, at accomplishing performance indices set out by clients with the aim of satisfying pre-determined market objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities / Description
- Planning and development of creative digital marketing growth strategies for clients
- Implement digital marketing campaigns/strategies via Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for clients
- Stay up to date with new web technologies and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Attending other tasks that may be required by the department.
- Measure and evaluate KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns to Identify trends and insights
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Writing, proofreading, and editing creatives and technical contents across different mediums
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related field
- Proven 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Working knowledge of managing SEO / PPC / SEM campaigns
- Experience working in an agency is an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok etc.).
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify target audiences and devise effective campaigns
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal-Oriented, and strong Attention to Detail.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.