Digital Marketer at County Finance Limited
County Finance Limited provides a lending opportunity to help businesses and individuals access quick finances for their needs and investors to get better returns. There are no middlemen, no banks and no lengthy negotiations or delays. Instead, it’s an open exchange with detailed information, empowering you to choose the loan or investment best suited for you. We make sure that we provide a modern, speedy, and hassle-free service to borrowers and investors alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Track website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Provide customer relations services online and offline.
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Assist with the business pitches to win new clients and projects.
- Provide digital contents such as video, infographics, and images, etc.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
- Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Discharge of any other duty as may be assigned by management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Digital Marketer at County Finance Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria