Digital Marketer at Chemiron International Limited
Chemiron International Limited provides high quality iron supplements, nutraceuticals and ethical medication to Nigeria and West Africa. Established in 1987, formerly known as Chemech Laboratories Limited, the company name later changed to Chemiron International Limited with manufacturing and distribution of our products from our Ikeja, Lagos factory. In 2019 the company name changed to Chemiron Care Limited, as we relocated our manufacturing operations to Agbara Industrial Estate to a new modern PCN – Compliant facility with our dedicated capsules and liquid filling production lines.
Our internal Quality Assurance team ensures strict adherence to good manufacturing practices throughout the production process. We are constantly expanding our product range across different therapeutic areas to be able to achieve our vision of being Nigeria’s No. 1 healthcare provider by keeping individuals and communities vibrant and healthy with high quality products accessible to all.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, development and execution of Company digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Presenting recommendations in the reporting line. Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Advertising and displaying the Company’s products and services on the web
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Creating and Maintaining the Company’s social media presence across all social media handles.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or related field.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, social media and digital production.
- Good experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Good experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social media marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Digital Marketer at Chemiron International Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.