OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Sector Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan – Oyo, Abeokuta – Ogun, Benin – Edo, Asaba – Delta, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Owerri – Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deputy Sector Managers Oversee the activities of the Sales Managers & Sales Assistants while also onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any discipline
- Proven experience in banking or Fintech is an added advantage
- Must reside in the state they’re applying for.
- Leadership and relationship management skills are required.
- At least 5 years proven experience in FMCGs, Betting, Markets, Chain Structured Businesses, Health & Pharmaceuticals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st January, 2022.