Depot Administrative Officer at Ifgreen Industries & Investment Limited
Ifgreen Industries & Investment Limited is an integrated agro-allied processing company that produces FMCG staple food products of cassava derivatives such as Ifgreen Vita flour, Fufu flour, and Garri. IFGREEN also processes cassava into industrial raw materials like HQCF (High-Quality Cassava Flour) and Food-Grade Starch.HQCF and Premium Quality Food-Grade Starchare raw materials for breweries, bakeries, beverage industries, paper manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers of adhesives, textile manufacturing companies, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Administrative Officer
- We are currently looking for a Depot Administrative Officer with Accounting skills and very proficient in the use of Microsoft tools and others.
- The Depot is located in Jakande, Lekki and the preferred candidate should reside within Lekki / Jakande / Ajah Axis.
- To effectively and efficiently control all depot administration including purchasing, chargeable damages and stock control. Liaise closely with the Sales Executives and assist when required.
- Supervising all the activities at depot including on-loading, offloading, stock management, customer services.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the depot inside and outside from time to time.
- Ensuring maximum security of all company's assets such as computer system and the products.
- Oversee daily monitoring of stock in the storage.
- Conduct stock reconciliation with Sales Executive.
- Ensure checks are duly carried out and documented, monitor non-conformances in the depot.
- Document and circulate reports as required.
- Actively participate in conducting all necessary inventory of stock in the depot.
- Make requisition for stock based on approved request.
- Receive stocks from the head office and dispense to Sales Executives.
- Maintain proper records of stock within the depot.
- Carry out stocks reconciliation and balances.
- Render all necessary report of all transactions regularly to the head office.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Business Admin or other numerate disciplines.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Must have accounting skills and knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word etc.).
- He/she should have an eye for details.
- Candidates must reside within Lekki/Jakande/Ajah Axis.
- Must have inventory knowledge.
- Must be knowledgeable with depot administration activities.
- Candidate is expected to be energetic and able to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate will work from Monday (8am-5pm) and Saturday (9am-5pm)
Application Deadline 28th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Depot Administrative Officer at Ifgreen Industries & Investment Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.