Data Support Officer at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited provides West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Support Officer
Job ID: 13650
Objectives of the Job
- Responsible for ensuring and assuring display of high level of competence in inputting fleet shipments data on ERP.
- Ensure daily update of shipment completed and WIP.
- Reconciliation of trips (revenue & breakages) at breweries/plants and communication of reconciled data to HO.
- Ensure accurate daily key in of shipments on ERP
- Ensure completed shipment documents are promptly submitted to Clients and AGL copy duly filed.
- Attend weekly meetings with Business Performance & Finance Teams on reconciliation and data update.
- Participate in data quality management by performing systems verifications, data quality assurance and control measures.
- Ensure daily reconciliation with counterparts in client breweries/plants (revenue & breakages).
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation at breweries (trips & breakages)
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- B.Sc. / HND
- 0-3 years’ experience post NYSC.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communicator
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel & other Office Packages, manage and manipulate large datasets (e.g., using LOOKUP functions IF statements and conditional formatting (Strong analytical skills)
- Constant drivers and client’s engagement
- Good communicator
- Clarity of information to all stakeholders.
- Working under pressure.
- Intensity of deliverables at deadlines.
- Comfortable with data handling/ management and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Courageously decisive, sound time management
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with a range of internal and external
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Data Support Officer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Data Support Officer at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.