Data Entry Operator at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent humanitarian medical NGO that was created in 2009 by professionals of humanitarian medicine. ALIMA’s mission is to provide medical care in emergency situations or medical catastrophes.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Contract term: Fixed Term Contracts
Main Purpose In The Organisation
- Carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to ALIMA protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information
Responsibility / Main Activities
- Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in project’s database on a regular basis and according to ALIMA protocols.
- Participate in compilation of data both from ALIMA structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered
- Participate in data analysis activities of the project.
- Alert or report any abnormal trends in the activities data to the superior.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
Qualifications, Experience And Skills
- Essential Secondary School certificate
- Essential 1 years’ experience in similar position
- Previous experience with ALIMA or other NGO’s is desirable.
- Able to learn and use essential data collection and monitoring tools; Epi Info etc…
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
- Stress Management.
National Pay Scale Level 0
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Data Entry Operator at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria