Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Cataloguer
- To ensure reliability and validity of P-code items in FMN Group item master database through effective cataloguing and data cleansing of existing and new stock items.
- Manage Item description harmonization, item release to required business units, new Item requests, and photography details structure for easy identification and further Transfer to Axapta (ERP).
- Maintain unique Item Codes, assign appropriate UNSPSC and avoid duplications across the FMN group (Food & Agro-Allied).
- Assist in Inventory Management Optimization strategies in item identification, specifications, consolidation and duplicate resolution across FMN group (Food & Agro-Allied).
- Maintain a close communication link with procurement and respond to possible queries from Star Trading Company, End Users and vendor(s) regarding consumable spares.
- Implementation of FMN items set up in Axapta (ERP) for newly created items to ensure efficiency and productivity (Parameters including Min/Max, Default Order Setting, Site-Specific Settings & Group Item Category – UNSPSC).
- First Degree / HND in Engineering or Sciences
- Master Data Quality Manager (ISO8000) certifications will be an added plus
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a good understanding of ANSI, EN, DIN, and ISO standards
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings & data e.g. exploded diagrams, assembling drawings and datasheets, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.