Data Analyst Intern at Topp Information Technology Consulting Limited
TOPP IT is a next-generation company that provides reliable Network Services in Cyber-Security, Networking Infrastructure optimization, and Cloud-Based Digital Transformation Technology. Our products offer a distinctive value differential by being economical, simple to implement, and highly scalable across your company with no interruption to your operations.Our company boasts of affiliations and partnerships with major international players in Information Technology and security which include VMware, Cisco, SmartPlanes AB, Barracuda Networks, Info Sec Institute, AxxonSoft, AWS, PECB, CATO, and Opengear.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain extensive hands‐on experience in research, survey, and data management. The Data Analyst Intern will be expected to carry out the following activities:
- Data collation, basic analysis, visualizations, reporting, and dissemination.
- Reviewing data for accuracy and ensuring that it is presented in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide support as needed to other internal teams when specific projects involving data analysis arise.
- Creating reports and charts to help clients understand the data they are analyzing
- Collecting, analyzing, and storing data in an organized fashion to ensure that it can be retrieved efficiently when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- HND or B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or any other relevant discipline
- Technical skills and competency in using data analytics software like Tableau, PowerBI, advanced excel, etc.
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve, and enlist support, when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Ability to comply with standard practices, regulations, and statutes;
- Impeccable integrity and sensitivity to working in a culturally diverse organization.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in conducting/participating in research, data analysis, data visualizations, will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research processes is also an added advantage.
- Attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
N30,000 – N50,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Data Analyst Intern at Topp Information Technology Consulting Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria