Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for 8 years and we have 7 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a data analyst with technical expertise to manage and ensure accuracy of our client’s data and continuously present it in ways that will help the organization make better and more informed decisions.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in information management, statistics or other related fields of study.
- Proven 3 – 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Critical thinking skills
- Prior Experience working in a customer service role will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in customer service and communication.
- Ability to use data analytical software’s
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline 18th May, 2022.