Data Analyst at Flutterwave
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment type: Full-time
Department: Data Team
- We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Analyst with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join our team.
- You are an individual who is passionate about data, driven to make a difference, and eager to solve complex problems?
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to analyze data, provide insights, and drive decision-making. You will be a key member of the team and will play a vital role in shaping the future of our company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver analytics reporting and Business Intelligence dashboards as required by business areas.
- Interpreting data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports for internal stakeholders.
- Support the team and/or other analysts in the design, construction, and implementation of appropriate analytical processes which support business objectives.
- Interface with business teams to understand their data requirements and provide them with actionable insights and reports.
- Communicate key findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders using storytelling techniques
- Promote a data-driven organization and empower teams with actionable data and automated and intuitive KPI dashboards.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Engineering, Product, Finance, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Perform ETLs as may be required
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related fields of core Sciences or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a data analyst.
- A balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple cross-functional projects across different departments.
- Strong attention to detail, results-driven with high accuracy of output
- Authorization to work in the country without sponsorship.
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools for data visualization.
- Familiarity with SQL and working with relational databases. Python would be a plus.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with the ability to work effectively with leadership teams.
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Data Analyst at Flutterwave
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.