Cybersecurity Engineer at eProcess Consulting Limited
eProcess Consulting is an information security company founded in August 2010, our security services are built around five Information Security and Infrastructure Pillars: Identity, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover. Our customers cut across all verticals from FSI, Oil and Gas, Energy, Education, Government etc. and our service offerings are designed to help our clients generate revenue, increase cost-effectiveness, manage regulatory compliance, analyze information security risk, and provide proven solutions to mitigate risks identified, and transition to next-generation technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cybersecurity Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Deploy new enterprise Cyber security solutions, operational support, and monitoring
- Implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of SOAR, SIEM Solutions, Next-Generation Firewall Products, Network Access Control, Privilege Account Management, Endpoint Protection, etc.
- First-line support for all networking and security issues for SMEs, Mid-Size, and Enterprises
- Deploy cybersecurity solutions for SMEs, Mid-Size, and Enterprises
- Collaborate with Sales and Lead Security Engineers on other related duties as assigned by the firm.
- Products to be supported include – Sophos, ManageEngine, Crowdstrike, Rapid7, Portnox, Fortinet, Palo Alto, CimTrak, etc.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Science
- Security+ or CCNA or CCNA Security or CEH required
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience (on the field experience)
- Basic knowledge of different routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Knowledge of Network services – DNS, SMTP, NAT, SNMP, etc
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting implementation of endpoint protection solutions, network infrastructure monitoring solutions, network perimeter firewalls, and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Python programming language or any programming language
- Specialization: Networking and Information Security
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Cybersecurity Engineer at eProcess Consulting Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria