MultiChoice Group is a leading entertainment company and we’re home to some of the most recognised brands on the continent. Our entertainment platforms – DStv, GOtv, Showmax and DStv Now – are a hub for more than 19 million people across 50 co
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Value Manager, Field
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Band: Key Customers
Direct Reports: Division
Reports to: Executive Head, CVM
Purpose of the Position
- To support the Executive Head, CVM within the region in the overall CVM roadmap to retain subscribers and maximize revenue
- To support the Regional Customer Heads in the overall CVM roadmap to retain subscribers and maximize revenue
Key Performance Objectives
- Develop and implement CVM field strategy in order to achieve the objectives of leading the industry in ARPU, Churn control and high value market share.
- Lead field retention execution plan with key responsibilities & deliverables across the team
- Deliver on DStv & GOtv collections and revenue as defined in budget for FY.
- Analytics: Build Predictive & Propensity models for better decision making pertaining to key aspects such as Churn, acquisition, etc. leading to better customer lifecycle management.
- Database Management & Reporting generating customer insights based on data analysis and identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Define set of activities required to deliver against the targets and ensure alignment with the various regions.
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue (upgrades) from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with the business.
- Design and implement an incentive or reward system to improve incremental collections.
- Facilitate workshops to identify churn drivers. Implement initiatives addressing causes of churn drivers.
- Develop and drive the retention initiatives in collaboration with the retail teams and regions.
- Produce accurate and regular reports on Business performance.
- Identify opportunities and activities to grow the base; in valuable customer segments for enhancement, base retention, and churn control.
- Ensure the full deployment / utilization of all POS.
- Relationship Management with 3rd party (Capricorn) to ensure daily reporting, audit, reconciliation and prompt resolution of faulty baxi-boxes
- Ensure field retention staff understand how they can use the baxi-boxes and arrange training as needed
- Responsible for developing a system interface to enhance quick and accurate reporting for business decisions and performance benchmarking across various regions.
- Ensure data, insight and results are communicated to key stakeholders and the wider business; proffer solutions and advice improvements going forward.
- Secure adequate number of active field retention agents in each region.
- Forecast, manage and monitor CVM Field budget.
- Plan and drive campaigns in line with the business calendar.
- Rigorously monitor performance against approved budgets and put measures in place to address variances. Continuously identify areas for improved efficiency.
- Responsible for team strength & performance level (attraction, selection, retention & development of regional CVM team).
- Ensure alignment with Team strength, performance and energy matched strategic requirements – under performers identified, improved or removed
- Performance reviews are done regularly, everyone has clear picture of current performance, recognition given where it is due and low performers are acted upon.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Ensure direct reports live Company ethics;
- Departmental goals understood and actively pursued by team; work accountability clearly delegated.
Key Performance Indicator
- Marketing, Commercial Sales, Customer Care, Customer Operations, Digital Enablement, Customer Value Management, Customer Experience & PMO, Strategy, CII, Legal, Regulatory, Finance, HR; General Entertainment, Media Sales, Corporate Affairs
- Research Agencies; Outsourced Outbound Agencies, Digital Platforms, 3rd Party Channels.
- Bachelor's Degree (Essential)
- MBA advantageous (Preferred)
- Must have 7-10 years in a commerce, business administration or sales and marketing leadership role
- A minimum of 3 years deploying & managing a POS network preferably in a FINTECH.
- Experience managing a medium/large team
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Campaign management experience.
- Strong budget management experience
- Detailed commercial and financial acumen, balanced with creative flair
- Business Intelligence experience.
- Customer Centricity
- Developing value propositions
- Marketing Management
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Media Management
- Vendor Management
- Brand Management
- Reporting and Research
- Project Management
- Financial Management/Budgeting
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Ideas Generation.
- Result Orientation
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.