Ibiyemie Charity Foundation is a duly incorporated nongovernmental and not for profit organization with Registration Number 163368 under Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) to promote, support and sustain children education and advocate for peace and unity in rural communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Agent
- We are looking for a smart Support Agent to provide enterprise-level support to our customers.
- This agent will provide support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Good knowledge in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep knowledge in the product that the technician is supporting.
- Strong problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent and updated CV with one recent passport Photo to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only selected applicants would be contacted for interview. Thank you and goodluck
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.