Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Group Core Operations
- The Customer Success Executive role is that of providing L1 support to customer service requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
- The Customer Success Executive role is responsible for promoting the values of the group: ASK. A – Accuracy. S – Speed . K – Knowledge.
- Customer Service Management.
- Resolves customers’ requests within the defined KPI targets.
- Responsible for understanding the customer’s requests to achieve a satisfying outcome.
- Owns an issue until a new owner has been found or the problem has been mitigated or resolved.
- Will attend external meetings as required.
- Continual Service Improvement.
- It’s about learning from what has worked and what has not and being opened to ‘smarter’ ways of working.
- Championing specific activities to improve team’s or customer’s processes
- Making sure that recurring incidents or problems are logged and followed up for permanent resolution.
- Performance Management.
- It is your responsibility to track your performance daily, weekly and monthly and assess your performance in line with your KPI targets.
- Broad Product/Service Understanding.
- Staff must understand how we render the services to the customer to ensure resolution is complete.
- Staff must keep abreast of changes to existing services and processes via the knowledge base platform.
- Will attend product design meetings in lieu of the team lead
- It is your responsibility to seek help to improve your performance where required
- A Tertiary qualification (eg related to Information Technology) and/ or equivalent experience.
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification (achieved), Other qualifications not mandatory but recognized.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in customer service delivery within a technology environment, ideally a service desk or trouble-shooter role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.