Link Credit is an automated lending service focused on increasing access to credit to financially under-served/excluded individuals in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Telesales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service/Telesales Manager in a Financial Institution to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
What you will be doing includes:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution and keeping record of calls and relevant details.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Provide leadership and coaching to assure that all employees succeed in meeting individual performance goals as well as career growth.
- Establish performance benchmarks and hold team to those goals.
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service/telesales agents, overseeing the performance of telesales/ customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Taking up any urgent requests or queries in a timely manner.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 6 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service/ Telesales Manager in a Fintech company.
- Experience in providing customer service support via goggle review, social media pages, customer service software.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Ability to think strategically and be able to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills and Customer service orientation.
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends and developments.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Ability to address customers with an eloquent command of English.
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.