Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor (CSS)
Location: Benin, Edo / Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager
Effective Date: TBA
- The Customer Service Supervisor will supervise the on-time performance of all United Nigeria’s domestic, Regional and international, transit passenger, baggage, cargo and aircraft activities with the highest standard of service and efficiency rendered to passengers and customers of the airline with safety, security and on-time departure being top priority.
- The Passenger Service Supervisor must ensure that there is sufficient staff to man the daily operations. CSS acts in the role of the Station Manager in his/her absence or as may be necessary
- Supervise all aspects of the station’s operations ensuring safe, punctual, efficient and smooth operations.
- Supervise Station Agents, Customer Service Agent, Security Staff, Ticketing and Reservation Officers, Ramp Agent, Driver, Catering Officer) Check- in Agent and Baggage Handlers etc.)
- Ensure all activities related to Station Operations and Coordinates all functions to ensure superior customer service, operational integrity, and positive employee relations.
- Ensures that all flight summaries including flown coupons are sent on time to the revenue accounts office.
- Ensure that disruptions or unusual situations are attended to safely and legally with minimum risk to the company
- Ensure to meet arrival aircraft and supervise the various Ramp activities
- Ensure that all flights are with correct and appropriate passenger and baggage manifest before departure
- Ensure strict compliance of Ramp safety procedures by all Ramp staff
- Ensures customer service representatives are fully trained, knowledgeable and provide superior customer service.
- Ensures all United Nigeria Ground Operations Manual, Load Manual, Station Manuals and other documents relevant to the management of the station are complied with
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the Station Manager from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline
- A higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Ground Operations Handling will be an advantage
- Must be able to work late hours and multi task.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to develop working partnerships with all staff in airlines at the airport
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be smart enough to take critical decisions within a very short time limit
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.