Topmode Technology, a Ride Hailing company in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an efficient and skilled Customer Service Representative for our call center. As a Customer Service Representative, your job is to provide excellent customer support to our clients. You will act as a liaison between our company and the clients.
- You will be required to respond to customers’ queries and resolve them as soon as possible. Your aim should be to maintain cordial relations with our customers. As you will be in direct contact with our clients, you should have clear knowledge about products and their functions.
- In addition to this, you should be well-versed with our company’s policies and procedures. Pleasant personality and good communication skills are the key requirements for this role. You should be competent enough to provide the best customer service to our clients.
- If you have the desired skills and qualifications required for this role, you can send in your applications to us.
- Update and maintain customer information in the database.
- Understand the kind of services we offer during the job training.
- Provide customers with all the information that they require.
- Review customer accounts for any changes.
- Resolve customer complaints on time and ensure the quality of services is maintained.
- Handle change in policies of the company and explain them to the customer.
- Generate sales leads for our clients.
- Maintain a record of all the tasks undertaken and submit it to the higher management.
- Keep track of customer accounts by recording their account information and the issues they have reported.
- Handle customer complaints actively and ensure its resolution on time.
- Take orders and calculate the charges by processing customers’ information.
- Answer customer questions and maintain healthy relationships with the customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. High School Diploma with relevant experience will also be considered.
- 2+ years of experience as a Sales Representative or Front Desk Representative or related role in the Customer Service industry.
- Ability to provide results under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge about CRM Softwares like Zoho, Zendesk, etc.
- Knowledge of social media will be an added benefit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th January, 2022.