Customer Service Representative at HRLeverage Africa Limited
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations.As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global partners, we leverage on technology in providing a one-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of Staffing, Outsourcing, Executive search and recruitment, HR advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Representative is regarded as one of the most important positions to our client, and a great way to start your adventure with them.
- Many of their managers started on the sales floor. On the sales floor, it’s all about excellent customer service.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you’re a multi-tasker who enjoys being on your feet. You’re also a positive, friendly person with a fantastic sense of style.
- You have great organizing skills and enjoy working with a team of people who are just as outgoing and interested in African art and culture as you are.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services).
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Manage returns of merchandise
- High School Degree.
- B.Sc in Marketing or related field is a plus.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotasExcellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Understanding of the retail sales process.
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Customer Service Representative at HRLeverage Africa Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria