Trameter is a travel-tech startup with a vision to make travel seamless, instant, and personalized. Our expertise in design, technology, and travel services means our product has been crafted for simplicity and a great user experience. And we are excited to champion this new phase of travel with you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- As a customer care representative, you will be creating a world-class experience that delights customers worldwide.
- You will be the voice and the first point of contact for our customers, build relationships and put a smile on their faces.
- You will quickly diagnose product and travel service issues, explain situations with patience, and compassion, and provide the right solutions for them.
- Even when helping more than one customer at the same time, you’ll be conscious of their time demand and exhibit speed and skill as you earn their trust in the process.
- We deeply care about our customers and always aim to provide them with the best experience while helping them stay relaxed throughout the process.
- So, come join us and build a new travel experience for the future of travel.
What You’ll do:
- Provide world-class service to our customers by creating a memorable experience during every interaction
- Demonstrate competency in the product, and customer research, and assist in crafting documentation
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a call center environment through phone, email, chat, and SMS
- Work with different tools to provide travel solutions and maintain customer records (training will be provided)
- Servicing customers before, during, and after travel, and offering an exceptional experience to maintain loyalty
- Consistently provide customer feedback and insights to the product team for an improved product experience.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 2+ years of customer support or related experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changes quickly and efficiently
- Flexibility to work during any day/any shift as needed within our 24/7 hours of operation
- We run a 24/7 operation, so you will often rotate through weekends/evenings
- A strong comfort, understanding and use of modern everyday technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of destinations, cultures, and world affairs
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and multi-task
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos Nigeria: Reliably commute or planning to relocate at least 2 weeks before the start date.
- You think creatively, take initiative, love to learn, are accountable and reliable
- You can be scrappy and versatile when needed, able to wear many hats and work outside of your comfort zone
- You embrace feedback and you’re an all-around team player.
- You care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about people
- You are energized by interacting, solving problems, and providing a delightful experience to customers
- Salary: N250,000 per month
- Paid annual leave.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.