Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for attaining flawless level of service at all points of customer contact, and enable superior quality experience for patients / visitors.
- Candidates with experience in the Healthcare, Telecommunications or Hospitality Industries are encouraged to apply.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manage patient admission and discharge processes.
- Schedule / Book patients to visit consultants.
- Liaise and work with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure flawless level of service at all points of customer contact.
- Clinic management
- Achieve heightened levels of patient satisfaction/experience
- Provide exceptional service to all points of customer contact.
- Appropriate and timely patient admission.
- Handle enquiries / telephone calls and messages professionally.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Management of customers’ grievances
- Error-free registration of all categories of patients
- Appropriate and timely patient admission and discharge
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies.
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skill
- Working knowledge and process improvement and operations management.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Computer Literacy.
- Pleasant disposition
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Service oriented, courteous, team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply