Afritech Multi Concepts Limited was incorporated as Limited Liability Company by the Corporate Affairs Commission under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. The Company which is diversified, has expertise in the provision of Services, Products and Solutions in the areas of ICT, Capacity building, Investment, Agriculture and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent / Representative
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Slots: 10 Openings
- AfriTech Digitals is a firm that provide boutique of service offering ranging ICT Solutions & Training, Dispatch Delivery and Real Estate Marketing. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
- We will be hiring 10 individuals to join our Call Center and handle all our customer enquiries. In this field, your career growth is certain as the firm is one that supports you all the way up the ladder in your professional life through thorough training as well providing attractive incentives, good working environment as well proted and based on performance.
- We are looking for young, smart and customer-centric individuals as a Customer Service Agent / Representative, you will put customers at the center of your day, helping our customers with a range of services we offer
- Building relationships, giving straightforward help, going above and beyond our customers’ expectations are all essential parts of a great service.
- You will be a true people-person, able to talk to customers in a friendly and welcoming way and can bring the attention to detail.
- We will make sure you are fully trained on everything we have to offer, so you can help our customers find the products that are right for them and can explain their various features and benefits.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your working hours.
- Please note that this is an entry level position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls, converting inquiries into sales and making outbound calls.
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Being the first point of contact for customers.
- Working towards and achieving stretching personal and team objectives
- Identifying how we can best help customers.
- Processing customer orders and up-selling products based on identified customer needs.
- Maximum Qualification: Ordinary National Diploma. Note that only maximum of OND qualification accepted. No B.Sc or other higher qualifications needed
- Minimum Years of Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Fast and accurate in typing at least 39 words per minute
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person with good written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasion and Influencing skills, strong negotiating skills
- Good work organization, time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work quickly, methodically and accurately
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Should be a resident of Lagos state only.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, delivers quality work and is proactive
- Result driven as this is a high-performance, output environment
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivatemust be a self-starter
Basic Salary is N40,000 plus other incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to: [email protected] using the Subject “Application For CSA – (Your Location) – Your Qualification”. For example: Application For CSA – Yaba – OND
- Applicants are to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview.
- Application not complying with these instructions shall be disqualified
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.