Customer Project Manager – MEA NI PMCC / PM Services at Nokia
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Project Manager – MEA NI PMCC / PM Services
Job ID: 2200000OMV
Category: Project Management
Field: NI Network Infrastructure
About the Job
The team you’ll be part of:
- The Project Management Competence Centre (PMCC) is a Network Infrastructure (NI) MEA Central Project Management Delivery Organization with aim to deliver Project Management Services with key focus on Excellence and Efficiency, achieved through continuous competence development, standardization, and automation. “Excellence from SELL to EXECUTE”.
- The role of PMCC spans from Presales/Delivery consultancy to the actual delivery of the projects with a strong focus on PM development and task automation. Therefore, PMCC has three main sub-teams:
- PM Services: Team of Project Management Professionals to manage Projects across MEA and across NI portfolio (Optics, FN, IP)
- PM Excellence: Team objective is to boost Project Managers knowledge and improve their day-to-day work via standardization and task automation through:
- PM Consultancy: Plays a critical consultancy role toward Presales as well as Delivery communities for the specific technologies/Segments
- Current opening is to fill a Customer Project Manager position, within PM SERVICES, with below described responsibilities.
- The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
What you will learn and contribute to:
- As part of our team, you will drive diverse projects from pre-sale phase up to the delivery and closure of the project. The Customer Project Manager will focus on projects in the country but can work on other regions/countries if needed (Missions or remotely). Part of your responsibilities will be to:
- Early engagement in Presales’ phase as Project Execution Owner and Project initiation
- Drive the preparation, planning, and start-up of the project.
- Focus on IP/Optics/FN project delivery setup, systems, processes & governance for a lean & successful project execution
- Be fully accountable for driving the project delivery up to closure in line with contractual commitments and profitability targets.
- Anticipate and minimize projects delivery risks, provide appropriate level of project management expertise
- Solid Technical background in IP and Optics Networks. Knowledge in Fixed Networks is preferred as well.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, teams, and stakeholders.
- English fluent (oral and written)
- Strong experience in Project management.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Certification in Project Management (PMP or equivalent)
What we offer
- Based in Nigeria with possible travels in MEA as per projects’ needs.
- PMCC PM SERVICES TEAM is the ideal environment and opportunity for a high potential Project/Delivery Manager to gain further value and accelerate his project/program management experience in a wide range of NI MEA programs and project environments
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Customer Project Manager – MEA NI PMCC / PM Services at Nokia
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.