Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost & Planning Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Develop and maintain a cost control reporting system to detail actual and forecast costs on the projects/ improvement initiatives based on the inputs from team members.
- Communicate cost progress, highlight concerns and issues to team.
- Integrate suppliers and construction contractor’s control system and cost-schedule dependencies and feed into the overall budget and monitor their progress on a regular basis.
- Maintain cost control procedures, including change order/variation order registers, and coordinate project procedures, methods, and norms.
- Review suppliers and construction contractor’s bids during tender assessment and provide relevant tender clarification information to enable commitments to be made for current and future projects.
- Relevant Degree and / or Certification as a Cost Estimator.
- 8 years of experience in a lead cost estimating role both the front-end and definition or execution phases of an opportunity or project / have been responsible for the establishment, maintenance, and delivery of the cost estimating activity for a project.
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Fully versed with Cost Estimating Tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply