Corporate Sales Executives at Konga Nigeria
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian e-commerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Port harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Slots: 5 Openings
Department / Division Unit: Corporate Sales
Reports to: Head, Corporate Sales
Hours of work: 8am – 5pm
Job Objectives / Brief Overview of the Role
- Corporate Sales Executives are the face of the company. Responsible for interacting with customers and potential clients, presenting their company’s products or services, onboarding and retaining corporate clients, and closing deals.
- Reports to: Head, Corporate Sales
- Corporate sales, Retail, Category Managers, SupplyChain Operations, Logistics, Finance and Audit, Warehouse, and Kxpress
- CustomersandCorporate entities.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective Corporate Organizations.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Follow up with debt recovery/trade receivables.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential corporate clients to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Create new corporate accounts.
- Reach out to corporate organizations through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Key Performance Indicator:
- Near zero incidence of customer complaint/negative.
- Nearzeroincidenceof untimely response to escalation.
- Customer acquisition (Target vs Achieved).
- Revenue delivered (Target vs Achieved)
- Receivables reduction (% Reduction on overdue per week)
- Learning & Development (Number of skills/ Udemy certificates acquired per month).
- University Degree. (BS / BA Degree,or any related discipline).
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in resolving issues, managing and retaining customers.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Corporate Sales Representative
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Corporate Sales Executives at Konga Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria