Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL) is a limited liability company and a Parent body to seven (7) different subsidiaries namely: Direct Danniel Savings/Loan, International Film Village and Estates, Mega Contribution, Christian Cable Television Network, Five Star Security Company, Legends of Africa and ICDAF Films Production Company. A short summary of the services of these subsidiaries are: Real Estate, Cable Television Channel, Film Production and Marketing, Savings and Loans business, Import and Export e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abia, Akwa Ibom , Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River , Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kwara , Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Rivers,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will work hand in hand in coordinating the field marketers and collectors in mega contribution with the managers.
- Will give feedback at regular intervals to the state regional manager.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as an office or admin manager.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills
- Must possess soft skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from
- Proven work experience and knowledge in operations, administration and maintenance.
N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position being applied for as the title of the email
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.