Contract and Procurement Committee Coordinator at Amaiden Energy
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract and Procurement Committee Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Notify all duets of the CPCC planed date in advance and collect title and slides
- Prepare agenda and send presentation slides to all members at least two days ahead of CPCC meeting date for their review
- Collect final presentation slides and approval forms from duets for CPVC meeting
- Check slides against relevant CPCC tracker for compliance and Quality check against checklist
- Keep up to date all the time GM C&P’s folder with original document (agenda, approval form etc.)
- Keep up to date all the time the management folder for CPVC and Methods folder
- Keep up to date CPVC tracker all the time
- Print out all slides. Agenda, MoM, trackers for all members well advance before the meeting
- Print out all slides, prepare attendance sheet in advance and confirm quorum and inform CPCC secretary in due course,
- Attend CPCC and take note of the comments / request by members and to prepare tracker
- Send CPCC tracker to all members to obtain validation before send out to concern duets, their managers and members,
- Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him by the Hierarchy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in required discipline.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy is very essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Contract and Procurement Committee Coordinator at Amaiden Energy
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.