Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
An indigenous Gas Processing company is recruiting qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Location: Head Office in Lagos (with Plant and Base Operations in Niger Delta)
- Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer with responsibilities for preparing, monitoring, organizing, maintaining, documenting and reporting the various contracts related activities for Company.
- The contracts include Natural Gas Liguid Purchase Agreement Contracts, Product Sales Operations and Maintenance, SLAs and other contracts engaged in by the Company in accordance with company policy.
- Protects company’s nights and minimizes risk through timely, a curate and efficient contract administration.
- Preparation, review and completion to execution, briefing and filing of contractual documents and related activities
- Apply commercial and legal contract provisions specifically related to natural gas and NGL gathering treating, compression, transportation, processing, purchases and sales
- Make input and maintenance of contract information, supply planning, contract replication, and transaction confirmations
- Liaise with internal and external customers regarding contractual terms.
- Coordinate distribution of pricing and other contractual information to Finance / Accounts, Operations team and other internal departments as needed
- Interpretation of Contract clauses
- Advises planning and production departments of contractual rights and obligations
- Requests for approval amendments to or extensions of contracts
- Coordinate work of sales department with production and Product dispatch to implement fufiment of contracts, in areas of pricing invoicing and Product Nominations
- Ensuring that daily Product stock / loadings reconciliations are carried out internally and with off-takers and accurately reporting same to management on daily basis
- Liaise with the Legal depart in the preparation of Claims and leading to Dispute Adjudication
- Making input to Contracts Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution: Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Licensing Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Oversee Service Level Agreement/other Contract Complance and given timely notification to management of any defaults from any party
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal are carried out timely as spelt out in the Contract Agreements
- Support the Procurement team in purchases and Vendor Analysis
- Ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of agreement variations
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondences, customer contact information sheets contractual changes, status reports and other operational documentation
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to management or other operational staff
- Update and implement the existing procedures for contract management and administration in complace with company policy.
- Work with Administration Department Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- Support Product Management Sales to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
- Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices and communicate feedbacks.
- Recommend changes where required.
- Any other responsibility assigned to you by your supervisor.
- B.Eng. in Chemical or its equivalent
- B.Eng / B.Sc. in any of the Engineering fields: Mechanical / Metallurgical / Material Engineering / Production Engineering / Chemical Engineering or Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- A Degree in Law with commercial sense or B.Eng. Engineering Degree with Business Law experience
- COREN Registration in relevant disciplines.
- 5 years experience in relevant field.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon Oil and Gas Processing operations is required
- Self-motivation to work independently with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Needs to be a team player with the workforce.
- Computer experience – basic operations for Excel, Word etc
- Knowledge of HSE best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th May, 2022.