Super Stars Promotions Limited (SSP) is a Creative Marketing and Advertising Agency, operating to global standards; offering marketing solutions to businesses across different sectors including Health, Financial, Educational, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Agricultural, Food, Oil & Gas, Factories, Real Estate, and Individuals.
Super Stars Promotions has a complete strategic approach to Sales Promotion and Publicity management and our services are the entire practice of coordinating the sales activities of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a brand management, Marketing, & Advertising Organization looking for experienced content managers who live and breathe digital marketing as well as have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The ideal individual would be expected to possess and operate within the following capacities:
- Responsible for all content (written, audio, & visual) and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Responsible for managing the online presence of brands, Partner Organizations, and clients.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / MSc qualification
- 3 – 10 years of work experience.
- N75,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.