Completions SME Officer at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completions SME Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- Conduct detailed Well engineering studies and plan Well operations.
- Ensure Completion Operations Procedures & Manuals are accurately developed and implemented.
- Provide Well control and emergency planning response expertise.
- Degreed Engineer (Master’s in Petroleum Engineering or Well Engineering desirable.)
- Possess minimum of 15 (fifteen) years active experience in Well Completion with minimum 10 (ten) years in senior supervisory Well Construction/Well Completions position in a high project load environment with intense activity periods. Experience in the Niger Delta is essential
- Previous experience and demonstrated proficiency in a similar Well engineering role in a large Operating company or oilfield services company especially with deviated and horizontal wells in Land, swamp and offshore well intervention, well completion and well test.
- A good understanding of the entire value chain of the Well construction/Well completion domain: Strong understanding of QHSSE, Well Planning, Rig and Rig operations, Drilling/Completion Fluids/Chemicals, Completion designs (Single, Dual, Tandem, Tapered & Comingled), Completion accessories, Completion Packers, Bits, MWD/LWD/DD, OCTGs, Wellheads and Xmas Tress, Mud Logging, Wireline, Cementing, completions and Testing.
- Well Completion, Well intervention, workover problem solving.
- Valid IWCF Well control certificate (Supervisor Level as a minimum)
- Knowledge, experience and demonstrated proficiency in all the activities described above.
- A Hybrid experience across OFSE and E&P is preferred and an added advantage.
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency with Industry recognized Well Engineering/Well Construction software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Completions SME Officer at Hobark International Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.